October 29, 2014 Leave a comment
93:5Walasawfa yuAAteeka rabbuka fatarda
And your Lord will give you and you will be pleased.
93:6Alam yajidka yateeman faawa
Did he not find you an alone in society and He sheltered you?
93:7 Wawajadaka dallan fahada
And He found you lost, and He guided you?
93:8Wawajadaka AAa-ilan faaghna
And found you in want, and given you sufficiency?
93:9Faamma alyateema fala taqhar
As for the alone, you shall not make him belittle.
93:10Waamma alssa-ila falatanhar
And as for the beggar, you shall not reprimand.
93:11Waamma biniAAmati rabbika fahaddith
And you shall proclaim the blessings from your Rubb.
5. It will not be long before your Rabb bestows so much on you that all your wishes and desires are fulfilled.
6. In this regard, O Rasool, consider your own life. Is it not a fact that once when you were alone, He provided you protection and shelter; and
7. Is it not a fact that when you were wandering in search of truth, He guided you through His Wahi to the right path; and that
8. He found you needy and gave you so much, making you secure and independent of everyone?
9. (Thus you have seen how ease and comfort come into your life after every hardship. This is also likely to happen with your mission. Therefore be firm and steadfast in your programe, so that in your society) If someone becomes lonely and helpless, no one should suppress or push him away; and
10. Any needy person should not be despised (so much so that he should not become dejected by the arrogant and indifferent attitude of people who are in a position to fulfill his needs).
11. In order to bring about such a change in the society, continue making it known to everyone that the bounties of your Rabb are not for any one group to take into their exclusive control, and deprive others. These should be equally available to every needy person (41:10). (This is the first and the foremost link of the programe).